There are many in this day and age who believe that the lost land of Atlantis will soon be found. There are still others who believe that it is here and now on a different plane/dimension of reality. We can debate its existence but I believe it was and is a real place.  Through channeling of various varieties and modalities of knowledge/healing and wisdom Atlantis shows that it is still a place that has an effect on the world today.

Views: 413

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unless I'm mistaken,I remember reading in a Nat. Geo. magazine article I believe ,of a new ocean that is being created....in S. Africa!
I personally believe that Atlantis will be found soon. Since I was little I have always known and felt where Atlantis was, even when I didn't know what it was. It wasn't until a few years ago that people shared the exact same belief about Atlantis that I did. To me; thats like proof.

Greetings Tyler,it's something you feel in your heart because it is in truth,a memory,buried within you of another Lifetime when you walked that Sacred Isle,and so have many alive today if only they could remember. :)

Americas west coast was a part of Lemuria, or called MU .. and yes Atlantis is our past its part of all of us , and will be revealed .. very soon And i believe the Nephilim, is our for fathers as well as those of the planet Sirius A and Sirius B our DNA is star born . and genetically created look up the Ancient Dogon Cave writings And also the oldest record keeping of the Sumerians tell a story that will explain our origin as well . And was written in detail 3800 year B.C. And also the Nephilim our not actually who we have been taught to believe,!if you have time look up Gondwanaland, and look for books on the writings of Zachariah Sitchin work , And Remember Sumerian is the oldest known language in the world at this time, older by far then works such as the Bible or the Koran .It now appears that the Bible was birthed out of the ashes of Sumer from evidence found in Sumer and in Egypt , things they do not want us to know.And another good book i would like to recommend is called The ancient secret of the flower of life pt1 and also part 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek, if you find all the subjects of this blog interesting and want to know more facts i suggest the books for you . seek and the doors of truth shall be open , and the truth shall set you free.But there is a high source who created all things source back even farther then the Nephilim, the one who created the very planet her self , and the stars from which we are made from, there is so much more , awaken and know ! this is just a small part of our history really! (:   thanks  to all in this group that are so open and like to share what they feel  its all about the freedom to share , and for all to take in what resonates to them as truth , BB
Thanks to you all for such interesting input and dialog! Bright Blessings to you all...~M~

I highly recommend the book "Atlantis: Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation" by Mich....

"In the tradition of William Bramley, Laurence Gardener and Erich von Daniken, Michael Tsarion considers the consequences to civilization of extraterrestrial involvement and seeks to clarify many of the quandaries that other "visitation" experts have overlooked. His book clarifies the disinformation about Atlantis and the lost continents of prehistory. It concentrates on the orchestrated chaos of modern times and reveals how the political and military machinations of the present have their roots in the ancient past."

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook