Chocolate was made to fix everything. It sets right everything that goes wrong in the world; bad mood, bad day, but consuming it is not the only way out to experience it. Of course the consumption of chocolate makes you feel good, but using it will make you feel drop-dead-gorgeous.
Chocolate triggers relaxation, it has been everywhere from soothing massages and body wraps to indulgent chocolate facials and revitalizing chocolate body scrubs. Apply cocoa-based oil and lotion to feel awesome without gaining any calories.
Cocoa beans are rich in magnesium, which helps stimulate the body to produce progesterone - a vital hormone, an ideal element for dealing with stress-related breakouts. The hidden superpower of chocolates work as an anti-oxidant, hydrates the skin, wards off blemishes and increases the activity of collagen.
Indulge in chocolate therapy this winter! These sinful and calorie-free chocolate treats for your skin and enhances your beauty:
1. Get yourself a Chocolate Masque - Adding a Masque to your cleansing routine works wonders. The anti-oxidant attributes of chocolate deters the effect of ageing. It makes your skin firm and cocoa has moisturising properties that prevents wrinkles.
2. Pampering Chocolate-scrub - cacao nibs or sugar in addition to cocoa to slough away dead skin cells and reveal young, glowing skin beneath.
3. Chocolate Pedicure for tired feet -A chocolate pedicure is your companion on rough days! It gives your dry and rugged feet the moisture and pampering it needs.
4. Chocolate wax for soft and smooth skin -Chocolate wax is a smashing mix of cocoa, essential oils, glycerine and vitamins. Along with the de-tanning properties that help in getting rid of the tan caused due to the extreme Indian topical weather, it epilates the hair above the skin which prevents the inner hair growth and with regular use you experience reduction in hair growth.
5. Facial from raw cocoa powder - All you need, is raw cocoa and dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is melted and then a mixture is prepared. The face is cleansed with a chocolate based cleanser and then massaged with chocolate cream for approx 20 minutes.
Chocolate has positive results for scalp related problems as well. If you have light hair you can use it to add volume and make it bouncy. It rejuvenates the scalp and makes your hair glow.
Now you know, Chocolate not only satisfies your cravings but also helps you to look young and gorgeous.
DIY Homemade Chocolate Facial
A chocolate facial will not only enhance your complexion but also ensure that your skin is healthy and glowing in the long run
this recipe can easily be increased and stored in an air tight jar at room temperature in the pantry.
If you are going to store it, just remove a tablespoon or two and heat for just a few seconds in the microwave to soften. If you heat it too long and it's too runny, just let it cool until it thickens enough to cream onto your face with out running.
Assuming quality oil is used this face mask can be expected to stay fresh at room temp between 3-6 months.
Mix 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate with 1 tablespoon of thick add-ons free cream and add 1 tablespoon of liquid honey. Apply this mask on your face and neck for about 15 minutes and then, rinse it with lukewarm water. If you still have some “stickiness” on your face, wipe your skin with your favorite toner.
– 3 squares of a dark chocolate bar (only dark chocolate please!)
– 1/2 cup yogurt
– 1.5 TB honey
Happy Chocolate Pudding Day!!! In celebration of this delicious day, everyone should make this yummy Chocolate Pudding Hair Mask. This deep conditioner is amazing for dry hair. If you have oily hair, definitely put on the ends of your hair and avoid the roots and the area near them.
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave (stirring and checking often to make sure not to over heat).
2. Combine the yogurt, chocolate and honey… it will be a similar to a chocolate pudding type of texture if you use a Greek Yogurt.
3. While the mask is warm (but not hot enough to burn you), distribute it throughout your hair (but staying away from your scalp, especially if you have oily hair).
4. Wrap your hair in saran wrap.
5. After an hour, or as long as you like, remove the mask with your fingers directly into a garbage can (to prevent clogging your drain).
6. Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
how about we save out a bit from the recipe to eat?