Once upon a time we all knew and loved/loathed it as a canned food product... today it's taken on a whole new sinister side...

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And in case said spammer troll beasts are still watching the site, they may like to save this image for their avatars! :D

YES!!!!! *high-fives Valkyrie*
Oh my god/desses that first one had me almost peeing and everyone in my family laughing!
lol!  I like the first image *giggles*

Our dear sisters Leila and Nova,

you may both be very sorry to have inspired us...

We dare you to read on and then move this comment somewhere more appropriate if it lacks the humorous vein you seek here Leila...

Changing Diapers

As a 'guy' we have managed to dodge out of changing more than our fair share of diapers, perhaps.  Considering we have no children biologically our own, we may have been privileged to have changed far more than our fair share.

Changing diapers is Sacred Responsibility.

We once courted a young woman name Gina and watched as she changed her wailing infant boy's diapers.

The boy was seriously distressed so we asked him what was wrong.

The boy pointed out the anger and hositility his mother directed at him as she changed his diapers.

He shared his awareness of his world.

He paid attention to every nuance because he did not know what was important.

Being walked in his stroller he could experience every grain of sand beneath his stroller's wheels and he recorded all these distinct vibrations in his memories, partly because he did not know their signifigance and he hated to throw anything away, and partly because the vibrations of the gritty, sandy sidewalks stirred him peacefully, gave him contentment, thereby increasing his appreciation and giving these simple things signifigance.

The wounds on this poor boy's heart and mind from his mother's daily rituals of anger and abuse were terrible things to see.

She was a good mother by many people's standards; in many ways she treated her children exactly the way many other mothers do every day, mothers who believe themselves to be good mothers, as best as anyone may ever try to believe that...

So when the doodie duty calls and we must step up to a fully loaded diaper, we try to do so with appreciation for the infant who waits for our attention, too often with too much trepidation, anxiety, or fear...

Perhaps it is that trepidation that matures with the child into a fear of diapers later for some people?

Just our own opinions....

Enjoy!

it's quite possible... fears are usually learned.

oh yes :)  naw.. not sad to have inspired a piece of writing on diapers!

I think perhaps, the diaper thing for me spawned as I was trying to teach my kids how to use the potty.  One twin was a breeze, the other.. fought it all the way.  He wanted his diaper!  He didn't mind if his diaper was so soaked it was hanging at his knees.. he preferred to stand in the corner to do his business as I pleaded with all my might to ask him to sit on the toilet.  He just loved his diaper and the phobia comes from the fact.. it stinks! :P  Until one day, a magical thing happened.  I showed him his bag of clean diapers and I said.. this is the last bag I'm buying. figure it out before they run out!  and thus.. the magic was.. he decided the toilet was nicer than soiled underpants.  Yay!  we did it!  potty trained!

*snickers*  I can see him now when he sees this.. he's going to go.. Mom!!!!! I can't believe you told! hehe.  I love him to pieces.  he's a great kid!  And some great stories are always spawned when having kids.

No offence to anyone who is big on the shape-shifting reptiles but I saw this the other day and L'edMAO!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!  Stop it!!!  My sides hurt from laughing!!!!

Me too! I'm going to bed, exhausted and happy.

Thanks all. *smile*

Yes Valkyrie, these are often very amusing...

They scare us too, it is frightening what things are used to brain-wash people...

On a lighter, note, perhaps WE are one of these shape-changing aliens they are so afraid of...

We certainly might be...

We are an 8 foot long scaly dragon after all...

Blessed be...

I could be a shape shifting reptile...yeah...just haven't shifted yet.  Seem to have been human for the most part this lifetime :)  There's some funny stuff on youtube I tell you.  If I'd posted it all...well...how about one for the road huh??  This one cracked me up!

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook