Spell to help motivate weight loss:
Begin your ritual on the night of a waxing moon, a phase that is perfect for dispelling bad habits and getting rid of things or circumstances that cause us to lose control.
Spell to Feel Fuller
This spell will make you feel fuller for longer and automatically make you add less food to your plate.
All of these ingredients are superb for magically helping with weight loss. Other foods that can aid in weight loss are ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard, turmeric, and black pepper.
1. Place the ginseng root, dandelion tea bag, cinnamon stick, and spring water in a small pot.
2. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat
3. Take out the tea bag and the cinnamon stick and allow the potion to cool
4. Place the red ribbon and the cooled pot beside the yellow candle
5. Light the candle and say the following spell twelve times, with intent:
“Less food on my plate will help my weight,
This potion will banish the cravings I hate,
I take control, I’m happy within,
Self-assured, slim and trim” (Robbins & Bedell, 2017).
6. When you have recited the spell, close the ritual by saying the words “so mote it be.”
7. Transfer the entire potion from the pot into a plastic screw-top bottle and place it in the fridge
8. Every morning while you are on the diet, take a sip of the potion and say the above spell once. If you feel like you are getting a craving for something you shouldn’t be eating, have another sip of the liquid and repeat as above.
9. Place the piece of ribbon in your fridge, your car, or anywhere you might be tempted to eat when you shouldn’t. It is a good idea to place a piece of it in your purse so you don’t buy food impulsively. This ribbon will boost your motivation and stop you from giving in to those cravings.
Note: Add some honey to the potion while it is hot for a less bitter taste.
Robbins, Shawn, and Bedell, Charity. The Good Witch’s Guide. New York: Sterling Ethos, 2017. Print.