Why do bad things, happen to good people?

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Past life Karma & the eternal lessons extracted from it.

I think this is always the perplexing question.  Why do bad things sometimes happen to us or anyone one else for that matter.  But the more I ask, and the more I think about it, sometimes I think from a soul perspective.. every event is an opportunity to grow from.  This doesn't make full sense from our human perspective cause it just seems down right.. not fun and unfair.  But obviously there is something to be learned from it.

There are really no bad things and good people, from the grand scheme.

There are just people who have and have not learned all of their lessons yet

If chaos were not present in this realm, there would not be the fear factor, for couples to find reason to get together, nearly as much and find hope, faith, trust, and love in each other. 

So something needs to get us to lower our shield of skepticism, and a person who risks pain to help another often booger bores into someone else's world, otherwise we might be more troll like. 

So the bad things allow us to see the kindness of some who might otherwise be considered trolls, as we see them try to help us when we have a dilemma, or the kindness we share with a person after they risked personal injury to self to help the other avoid pain or suffering

"There is nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so" Shakespear.
Peace and Love.

I am not sure why bad things happen to good people. There are many theories that seem to have solid basis in this physical life. Karma, both good and bad are one ancient theory that attempts to answer this question. The Darwinian view is another. The Chaosist/Kaosist and mystic another.  Do you know of any that I should be aware of? Please share, I would like to take a very good look! Regards, Theodore/tkb

"Bad" things that happen to us can all be traced back to awareness & actions or inactions that we have taken. Many things that are called "bad things, are not necessarily bad things at all. Change & evolution are natural laws that cannot be broken.If a traumatic change occurs in someone you love that affects you, you must be aware that this is a possibility. Everything material or exists in the world has an expiration date; lives, friendships, material possessions, etc..It is divine law that this is the case. Why? I don't know but it is. Our puny minds cannot grasp the big picture but that is no doubt what it is geared to. In other examples we fail to act to stop something that we have the power to do something about but that we were either not aware of what would happen or were to afraid or didn't care. Search yourself for the answers but first seek the all.   

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook