Fears of a Muslim world. - warning disturning content related to systemic child abuse

I was sent this in my email this morning by my mother, who is not a spiritual woman, but a passionate one. She identifies herself as rational scientific minded atheist, and is not affiliated with any belief systems.

I'm still processing this, and thought I would share it.

I have some disdain for how the material is presented, because I'm sure not all Muslims and followers of Islam are represented here. There will be those who follow positive tenants of the faith that find these actions done by other members of the faith reprehensible.

I can understand why this Muslim woman and others out of fear of the extremist and abusive behaviours acted in the name of religion would take this stance, but atrocities have been done in the name of religious freedom and religious rights by many different groups, and I don't belief it is the spiritual/faith that is at fault, but that religion is just often used as a powerful tool by elite powers manipulating world forces.

How do you feel about this? and about the focuses on and implication of world domination, and global corruption?

Is Islam a greater threat in the world than other religious groups? Are we focusing on the right area of interest in trying to protect children of the world? What if anything can be done about things like this? How do we know when we may or may not be recieving doctored information on the internet or are being manipulated... this raises so many different tangents of thought for me.

Watch out the next generation!!!

Joys of Muslim Women

by Nonie Darwish

Being a Muslim woman
This was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim.  This is not hearsay, and it will scare  you. Make sure you read the paragraph (in red) towards the end.

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child, consummating the marriage by 9.  The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy. 

Even though a woman is abused, she can not obtain a divorce.
To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.
Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry.  The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and the man does not have to say why he has beaten her.
The husband is permitted to have 4 wives and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion. 

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman. 
In the Western World (UK) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her.  It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law. 
By passing this on, enlightened women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Ripping the West in Two. Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two. 

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. 

Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza   before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on  Israel .  He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza. 
When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society. 

But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television. 
In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping sharia law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries. 

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual.  Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world. 

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world. 
While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Sharia teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Sharia encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others. 

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Sharia advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism. 

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation. 

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere. 

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. to elect the Prime Minister by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. is one... and there are others... 
I think everyone in the U.K. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! 

It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.. some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. the peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While America is getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on America. 

This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen.

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS, THINK OF YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS, GRANDDAUGHTERS AND NIECES.

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers, but were forwarded by a Canadian who thought All Christians ought to know.

Mass Muslim Marriage in  Gaza

Poor kids - what a terrible fate to be born as a girl in a Muslim country

Muhammed married a six year old bride. But Islam has evolved in 1500 years. In Hamas land, in 2009, the brides are almost seven.
Mass Muslim Marriage in Gaza 
450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In  Gaza
By Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.
Thelastcrusade! .org

A gala event has occurred in  Gaza .

Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. 
Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.
We are saying to the world and to  America  that you cannot deny us joy and happiness, Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.

Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.

Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their husbands in  Egypt ;  twenty six percent receive similar abuse in  Jordan .

Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to UNICEF. 

Yes, it's happening in America !!!

PICTURES FROM  LONDON  ....

Makes you wonder doesn't it...can you imagine having a Christian demonstration against Islam in downtown Baghdad  ?

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World.  These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their  'Religion of Peace Demonstration.'

You need to forward this one to everyone!  These pictures tell it all!
Muslims have stated that  England  will be the first country they take over! 
These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers, but were forwarded by a Canadian who thought everyone ought to know. (not my mother, someone who originally forwarded it)

Thoughts?

Views: 1829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Islam is about a hundred years behind the West, but they are catching up very fast, in some places faster than others.

Another thought...

California law states there is no age limit to marriage if the groom gets the OK from the parents. Not sure how child endangerment laws fit in there, but the system turns the blind Eye to the illegals getting married at 11 and 12 years old. I am sure there are a few 7 year olds getting married somewhere in the Americas.

And even worse...

Shaniya Davis, 5, sold into prostitution by her own mother hunted by U.S. police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1227989/Shaniya-D...

15-Year-Old girl sells her 7-Year-Old stepsister for sex at a party!

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/say-what/15-year-old-girl-sells-...

Thank you brother AmenMaatRa,

We whole-heartedly agree with your views...

Blessed be...

The letter is designed to spread more fear in an already fearful country.  Yes there are truths, but it is the cultures.  People must realize, that for much of history, men were promised women (to marry) and women were considered property.  Exchanges and being betrothed were common practice especially if it would improve social status.  This occurred almost everywhere not just in Islam.  There is a lot of misinformation as well in the article as the author embellished it with emotions to drive a person to fear even more.  As Yoda said:  Fear Leads to Hate, Hate leads to anger.. anger leads to suffering.

It is true, that not long ago, women in the westernized countries did not have rights and were considered second class citizens.  But that has changed, and sometimes we forget that this is what it once was.  Soon, I feel, all people will be equal, no one will be considered, second class or even less valuable than dirt.  It's happening now as the world is beginning to struggle for their own rights.  It is the human spirit.

I believe in some of these countries.. a baby can be betrothed or promised to a male.. at 8 they can be married but consummation cannot happen until they are of age.  Which is still scary because females reach sexual maturity at 10 or 11.  I really do hope that one day, people come together because they choose their partners.. not because their family decides that it is so, to raise their social status.  But even so... its changing.  I can see it... I can feel it.

This inequity is indeed changing dear Nova,

Muslim women all over the world are organizing for their rights more successfully every day.  These women are raising the next generation, how can that generation fail to sympathize and amend their laws to enable Muslim women the equality and freedom to chose their own destinies?

Justice in this matter cannot fail.

Blessed be...

Sometimes I have too many words for things, and other times I just can't find the words for things... I think sometimes my ability to consciously process information like this just gets overloaded. Reading all of your feedback and comments was particularly helpful, and I agree very much with what has been said.

A just and nessesary post. This foul and dishonourable behaviour must be illuminated and dealt with to bring harmony and balance back into a world full of those things which distance a person/socities experience from such a natural and rightful state of being.

I kinda relate to this one on numerous levels, not that I am for anyone murdering anyone, it is the language and terminology that blows my mind... First, a Holocaust is burnt offering in Hebrew tradition, and they did make a sacrafice to have the land of Israel. Second, Holocaust is actually a Greek word that means completely burnt, if Jews lived in WWII then it was not "really" a Holocaust. Lastly, is there anything wrong with Holocausts in Jewish history? No, not at all, they burned their own people numerous times in the Old Testament. Moses killed his people for not listening, Jahu(Yahoo) killed a whole county of Baal worshippers because he wanted to change Gods name from Baal to Ish (man) YHVH. There are many many instances where the Jewish people make sacrifices in order to gain the Love of their God. So, overall, this statement seems to be created in Hatred, however, there does seem to be a grain of truth to it. Europe and America have been influencing things in the Middle East for over a hundred years now, and I know for a fact that the Iraq wars were being planned in the early 1970's if not earlier. The Arabs and Jews are still stuck on the EYE for and EYE creed...It will be their down fall...

Also, European Jews are called AshkeNazi Jews... 

In addition, Jesus the Jew was said to be a NaziRite...

I do not see WWII history quite like they want us to see it...It was planned from the get go just like 9/11...

"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled." -Kybalion

We would agree AmenMaatRa,

WW II was a collaboration, a global event, anyone might have become the figureheads and events most likely wourld have followed much the same courses...

We love all people sincerely so we work for world peace, we believe world peace can be achieved in our lifetimes.

Blessed be...

Thoughts... our thoughts... now that the pictures are revealed...

What we have here is an attempt to further polarize world communities.

This is far less about social justice than about manipulating mass audiences to take sides.

Such a manipulation is a gross disservice to all peaceful people everywhere.

We must unite with each other not become further divided.

Unity will give us the strength to set our own houses in order without fear.

Fear is a tool to socially condition people and manipulate them to support conflicts.

Let us not succumb to fear.

Please, we implore you to study what we urgently want to impart regarding how cultural defense mechanisms operate and are manipulated to promote war and pogroms of injustice.

The introduction, and parts One and Two of our current project explain in more detail...

Our Future History – How the Earth Made Peace

Enjoy!

Well said Rho! I will check out your link.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has punishment. He who fears is not made perfect in love. -1 John 4:18

This is what Yahweh, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Yahweh of Armies, says: "I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God. Who is like me? Who will call, and will declare it, and set it in order for me, since I established the ancient people? Let them declare the things that are coming, and that will happen.Don't fear, neither be afraid. Haven't I declared it to you long ago, and shown it? You are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me? Indeed, there is not. I don't know any other Rock.-Isaiah 44:6-8

One real threat to the world is that we are constantly distracted from the real issues by false media events.

Islam is a beautiful religion, we have benefited very deeply in our lives by studying Islam and Sufism, even though we choose not to agree wtih some principles which appaer to violate our ideals regarding individual liberties and justice.

We urge anyone not familiar with the peaceful aspects of Islam and Sufism to examine the life of this teacher: Bawa Muhaiyadeen

Enjoy!

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook