"11/9/2009 1:51:42 AM – This is the remedy explained depending on who you perceive you
are.

If you perceive you are Jewish then you want to go with the Abraham and Isaac method
which is the fear not method relative to this comment.

[Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision,
saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.]
A simple way to accomplish this is to put yourself in a situation of perceived death or the
shadow of death, like a place that is scary, at night and alone and when your hypothalamus
tells you to run in fear because of this shadow of death you do not run in fear, you fear
not or just ignore what your mind is telling you. This of course is not about jumping into a
shark frenzy which is actual death this is just about being in a situation your mind perceives
the shadow of death.

Relative to this comment [Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow
of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.]
You can also call it the fear no evil technique, the only important point is to perceive death
and then deny that mental suggestion and that will break the curse or the unsound mind set
the education has instilled.

If one perceives they are a Christian then they want to apply the “lose your life” technique
relative to [Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever
shall lose his life shall preserve it.] This is simply going to a place one perceives is scary
and when one’s mind says “Run the shadow of death is near” one does not run from the
shadow of death but just sits there. There of course are many ways one can get their self
into this situation but again the point is not to face actual death it is just to face a situation
one perceives death is certain and since ones hypothalamus is not working properly due to
the left brain state of mind perhaps even watching a scary movie alone in the dark and then
turning out the lights may in fact work just as well.

If one perceives they are Muslim then they simply go to a place they perceive is scary and
when their mind says the shadow of death is approaching one simply submits and allows
this shadow of death, perceived death to have its way so to speak.
If one perceives they are Buddhist then one simply goes to a cemetery at night alone and
meditates until the perceived shadow of death approaches and then they fear not, submit to
perceived death, lose their life to preserve it.

If one perceives they are a philosopher they can simply seek medusa’s head, the shadow of
death, and then fear not when medusa arrives, so to speak.

If one perceives they are some other “religion” then they can do any of these methods.
If one likes drugs then one can apply these methods and they will be very high for the
rest of their life and so high in fact the sane will say “You are on drugs” after just about
every comment they make apparently. The best way to handle that situation is when the
sane suggest you are on drugs. [Acts 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of
new wine.] you simply respond with [Acts 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose,
seeing it is but the third hour of the day.]

If you are a depressed person then you are this [Psalms 37:11 But the meek shall
inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.] which is meek and
you are ready to try anything, so go ahead an experiment with the above methods and that
way you will fi nd peace and in fact you are unique because you are [Luke 6:20 And he lifted
up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.]

You are already in a mental state of humility and you are already aware something is wrong
or not right. You are aware of the brainwashing, just not consciously, so perhaps you will
fi nd these techniques very easy to apply. You are what are known as poor in spirit so you
are already denying this state of mind you are in after the education, which means you are
ready to come home, so to speak.

If you are none of these people and you are what is known as a skeptic and skeptical of this
technique then I welcome you to apply this technique, because I love to be tested.
The important thing to keep in mind if you are a skeptic is you have to at least apply
the technique before you can speak poorly of the technique and if you do not apply the
technique you have no grounds to speak poorly of the technique.

The rule of thumb is you experiment in fi nding a situation where you perceive death will
come, the shadow, but avoid jumping in shark frenzies. Be mindful in your state of mind
you are afraid of the dark it just has to be the right place and it has to be dark. -
2:18:04 AM"

Civilization: The Serpent Cult Page 49 - 51
ISBN: 978-1-4502-0480-4 (sc)
ISBN: 978-1-4502-0481-1 (ebk)

Views: 124

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are none of these people and you are what is known as a skeptic and skeptical of this
technique then I welcome you to apply this technique, because I love to be tested.
The important thing to keep in mind if you are a skeptic is you have to at least apply
the technique before you can speak poorly of the technique and if you do not apply the
technique you have no grounds to speak poorly of the technique.

I thoroughly enjoyed this

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook