Views: 1062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but but but.. it's May 22 for some parts of the world already :)
Maybe it will only be a localized rapture... and it's bypassed the more heathen parts of the world entirely!! Only the bible belt will be saved! the rest of us will just have to figure out what to have for dinner tonight.
Dinner and my boys birthday party tomorrow! LOL  I guess I didn't get out of trying to host a party and meeting people I've never met before! yikes!

the duality is in all things, I believe evil and good lay not in the realm of the being but in the realm of perceiving. What we choose to focus on, is critical. The best way to battle evil in another being is not to do battle with the evil within them at all, but to encourage that part of them that you deem to be good. What we focus our energies on, positive or negative, is what we feed and encourage.

It's like raising a child with behavioural issues, if instead of punishing them for their misdeeds we focus on their positive contributions. They will join us where we choose to engage them. If we focus on how 'bad' they are, we only help reinforce that belief in themselves of their own negativity.

We are all children of the universe... and there are no 'bad' children, only bad behaviors from misguided children. Focus on the love, and on compassion, if you wish to see a more loving and compassionate world.

Thanks to religion's do-it-yourself nature, any crank can say anything he wants. Camping is now a two-time loser, so it might be time for the gullible to wake up.
I've not met a doomsday prediction that has come true yet.  So even as this day passes quietly into the night, new doomsdays predictions will be had.

Indeed... we've had a few raptures now...

*giggles* I'm with kitty here!

I'm with you Daranodar in the 'everything is possible' camp.. who knows.. it's not the 22nd yet. Or.. they're always those fancy multi-reality stream theories...

...such as those experiencing the rapture and ascending break off into their own separate reality stream and experience it, according to their beliefs. Those of us who do not believe experience a different reality stream... infinite parallel universes of possibilities... in the world of the believers, the rapture happens, and in the world of the skeptics... it does not. how is one to know for sure? one can't.

I like to keep the options open...

lolol@  the kittiezombies

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook