This Student Was Asked About “Hell” On An Exam. Here Is His Priceless Answer…

I tell ya, sometimes young people can be so profoundly clever it hurts. A professor asked a question in a test:

Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?

The student’s answer? Awesome:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, ‘It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,’ and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct….. …leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting ‘Oh my God.’

http://higherperspectives.com/hell/?c=gtwall

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol ...I enjoyed that :-)

It seems to me that hardly anyone realises that Hell is on Earth. Not Heaven, No way. Because if this was heaven we wouldn't to 'go' to the toilet!

Now......there's a thought. Alhough I could have managed without that enlightenment.
ROFLMAO X

Love it!!

Hel... sun goddess.... stars are both magnetic and combustable.. with the occasional flare breaking loose....but given the law of evolving consciousness and shift in photonic UV energy which can refine the photosynthesis on plant and animal life via the biogenetic adaptation......... so then does our perception of religion mutate.. away from the old thought forms ... (religions) ... exhuasting itself like a dying star... which may freeze over as carbonized hydrogen and helium residue..... or be compressed into a black hole..... (an oblivion)...
However.. in the event of a star going super nova... we see an age of enlightenment.......

In short.. when religions end so will the need for Heaven and Hell.

:)

Hahahaha!

LOOOOL-but logical andso funny! Great post!

hel has more sensible order than sun god heavens as for afterlife spiritual realms but meh religion is so limiting invest in real estate in many realms hel included and other lower dimensions and higher as well ya never know what challenges the universe will throw at you to cause you to deny your true self and or sell out in some way ....I keep my soul/spirit my innocent pure and precious........  but I don't choose sides that is also limiting  I look at a bigger part of the whole of what is and is to be

Truly priceless.

I thought so too.

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook