I'm the creator of Temple Illuminatus, and I just wanted to take a moment to encourage our new incoming members to reach out and introduce themselves.

It doesn't have to be a brilliant essay all about you, it can just be a simple sentence saying hello and giving people a heads up that there's a new person on board.

I encourage you to take time to get to know one another, welcome new members, make connections and friends.

When in doubt, reach out! Don't be shy!

We want to get to know you.

If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to read my profile, and feel free to ask any questions you have about me and about the site.

Views: 5695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everybody, I am new here. I am from the Greater Boston area, I love animals, holistic health and sports. Feel free to say hi.

Thank you very much for the invite that was passed to me on twitter.

Kinda hoping that what I have got will be welcomed here  :)

After all, we're all in search of some form of answers...

I am really enjoying the forum discussions on this board.  I have not yet found a site with my interests that appeals to the neutral, scientist part of myself.   I struggle with understanding all of the gifts we have been given, and attributing them to angels or fairies, although nothing is outside the realm of possibility for me. 

I have had a strange, frightening, enlightening, clarifying and life changing year after a traumatic (but not tragic) event in my family.  I have been working towards leaving my old ideas behind, and embracing what is real.  I am truly happy and content in my soul for the first time ever.  My journey has helped me heal my heart and my soul, and in the process, my intuitive gifts have grown stronger and more accurate.  It is a wonderful result of the hard work we do on ourselves, and in letting go the ideas we have become attached to.  I feel like a different person, and I am looking forward to meeting more like-minded people and further enhancing my own gifts to help others and to make my world a more beautiful place. 

Thank you to those that have extended a warm welcome already.  Namaste.  :)

Hi, I'm a newbie, psychic artist nicknamed "the studio witch," stumbled on the Temple by complete accident and I'm so glad I did!! What a wonderful space on the internet! :)

Welcome, Lauren. I hope you find a group or two to connect with. Merry Meet. 

Hello there ppl. You can get a good idea about me from my profile page.

Hey y'all! My name is PsychicPharmacyTech and I have been invited to join this wonderful community that I have learned is so chock full of very different beings, but I believe we are all here to help each other on our collective journey. I love that people who have different views have a place we can come together! I hope to learn a lot from y'all and vice versa.

I am a 32 year old married woman with two crazy children (12 and 3). We live in the Bible Belt in Arkansas, so these views I have aren't very widely accepted here just yet. I have been pretty spiritual my whole life and don't know that I have a name for my "religion" or any label that I could give you other than psychic, medium, healer and lover of our beautiful Mother Earth, I believe in some sort of higher power (call it God or Source or whatever floats your boat) and I still have a lot to work out in these areas. I have only been calling myself a true psychic now for about a year because of the overwhelming calling that has come to me in the way of psychic revelations and conversations with spirit. Now that my eyes are open to the possibilities I have in store, I am excited to get going with it. I don't do readings at all, I counsel friends and follow my intuition and encourage others to do so as well.

I am happy to be here with all of you and hope we can become friends!

Welcome, PsychicPharmacyTech (sounds like the name of a psychonaut :-)) It must be interesting being so open minded living in the Bible Belt.  I've often wondered what it would have like to have been raised in either a religious family or community.  It wouldn't have gone down very well with me, either!  In fact they would probably have tied me to a chair and dunked me in the river by now!

I'm not married (tried that once - fail for me) but also a nature lover, mother, and natural healer, although I also trained in the alternative health sector, too, just to give myself more professional credibility at the time.  I like your approach of following your intuition and encouraging others to do so as well.  I really think intuition is a key ability we have which is sorely neglected.  Hope you find lots of new friends on here. You sound like my type of lady, so feel free to add me if you think you could put up my friendship!  Namaste.

Hello Leila Raven, creator of Temple Illuminatus, and thank you for the welcoming committee. It feels really okay and stuff. Thank you very, extremely very much, that is really nice of you Leila. I am just a noble soul trying to make it in the world of the senses, and the invisible worlds also, so hopefully I don't have to ride this samsara wheel of life and death, to many more times than I have already. Sometimes i get so dizzy just thinking about how many I've done this trip already. Hoping that it's not a repeat performances and I am really building my soul towards godhood and whatever supposes to take place afterwards, "the Golden Age" maybe? I don't know, but whatever it is, I sure as a man made heaven and hell, hope it's better than what we've done with this big blue marble so far. I mean that from the bottom and top of my etheric heart. (TKB a shamanic sob, who loves things like left and right tantra and that includes the form referred to as M. F. tantra. I hope that wasn't too non PC of me. Blessings from the better side of heaven and hell.    

Hi, my name is Ian Henley. Silicon Psychosis is my artist name. I think Im a shamen and I believe for the last 5 years my music has actually been channelled from Source. Im just a conduit. I make unique electronic tonalities as tools for humanity. I was guided to this site, and Im hoping to seek confirmation/guidance and support because I've now started collective listening experiments online. Experiments have multiple purposes including building empathy, love and compassion and also to centre and help people on their particular life path and to increase life synchronicities. I know this may sound crazy to some, but thats what I feel the musics purpose is. This isnt a gimmick. All the music is freely downloadable. The most exciting and controversial experiments are to manifest the ufo/grey phenomenon, which I believe are mirrors of our Ego Self and Transcendent Self - and that if we evoke these phenomenon, we can confront ego self and move towards transcendence, which will ultimately lead to less negative energy for those entities dependent on it. The first attempt genuinely worked for me. 1 or 2 (could have been the same) red orbs manifested in Newcastle, directly above the Cathedral, at the exact point in the track that I imagined would be the manifestation point. I kid you not. At present Im merely guiding myself. Everything is exciting and feels right, but I feel support is vital, because I dont want to put anyone in danger. Plus guidance may help me better assist humanity. I have a full biography on my facebook link below. Its an interesting account...trust me :) ...its authentic....and its explains how I reached the point where I am at regarding who I am, my music and intentions. It includes my childhood 'Grey', epiphanies, and a hidden messages in my track titles, only discovered by myself 2 months ago. I really hope people read this biography, because it puts this synopsis into context. Heres the link to my facebook page, where there is a biography in the 'about' section. Furthermore, if you click on the band profile, you can access the music itself :)

http://www.facebook.com/siliconpsychosis

Thankyou so much. Peace and love to everyone xxx

am johnkent i have been sick for a way to join illuminati till i found this site please my arm of been here is to join illuminati so if this is real existing i wont be a member to achive my goal.
am johnkent i have been sick for a way to join illuminati till i found this site please my arm of been here is to join illuminati so if this is real existing i wont be a member to achive my goal.

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook