Religious minded souls will always proclaim that God is more powerful because of there faith but what is the reality of it all. Have a look around you at the anarchy of the world in more than a few pockets, in alot of religious-minded areas, the Devil seems too be running wild, is this just the scheme of things, the final curtain or the Devil has finally overthrown God and righteousness. If so what can we do about it or do we just sit back and WATCH the Play as a detached observor, what are your THOUGHTS on this subject, I know mine. God vs Devil?

Views: 1276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, but you've obviously got balls, Soulfish! ;-)  Spaghetti and meatballs....

Both don't exist, does that answer your question? lol

who what what question Where am I ??????

I believe in the goddess as the higher power but there are many gods. I am wiccan and do not believe in the devil

very profound and realistic answer (I like it I like it :) http://danny108-whitewitch.blogspot.com

God and the Devil are intertwined. 

yes very poetic :)

Well, Daniel, now your turn!

If we can define what we mean by 'power', we may be able to define how 'powerful' something is.  Then if we're able to define God and the Devil we may be able to decipher if  we're even referring to the same concepts, and then we may be understood on our own terms.  These definitions and terms are transparently posited as questions within your principle question here, with each respondant saying something quite profound about their own own beliefs and what makes them all, and by implication, us all - tick. 

So I'm curious.  Have any of them changed your own views, and can you explain or describe them now, and why you believe or think as you do? :3

yes my definition of power is sometimes called purity, but realistically it is the sum total of pure light or soul light it has before it takes any incarnations or for that fact reincarnations on this field of action, the more light a soul has (if you could measure it) the more it would naturally stay in a consciousness of soul, and not be affected by this drama stage nor its actors, Thus God the primal light is the most powerful because he stays up above in the world of souls only coming down once every cycle at a time called judgement day (now)(its not actually a day) thus that soul is never caught in the cycle of birth or rebirth, happiness or sorrow (though some may think otherwise of course according too there part) so the devil is just a term first used by Christians too personify this dulling down of soul lights and the connected actions they performed due too there body consciousness, but at the right time naturally all souls , let go of there dark light and rise again too a God like consciousness

so neither are more powerful it just is and it just happens

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Daniel.  So really we are on a similar page, here, as my belief is in that same descending principle of light into relative darkness, as the overhead sun is to the dark earth beneath our feet.  The two principles appear to lie in opposition but really are contained within the oneness which is God/Creator/Creation/Source as a means of providing contrast and creativity, so the footprints of God can be found in the 'darkness', through it's creations, also.  The way I see it is that the God that you refer to that appears on Judgement Day is analogous to that part of ourselves which is the spark of the Godhead residing in the Soul.  But as to which has the most power in the world that is a matter of perception and semantics, principally, because each soul is here to experience something different, even though we may share the same consensus reality.

I also agree that each individual eventually embraces the light again, once they evolve. :3

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook