Witchcraft does not, in any way, replace the medication, the therapy, or the doctors that you may need. Get proper care if you have any health problems!just keep that in mind , but there's no harm in the list below
Witchy things you can do to provide yourself with peace and spiritual care:
- Cleanse and clean your space regularly.
- Sit down to reflect and think
- Offer gratitude to any spirits, deities, elements, etc. that you work with.
- Spend time in nature
- Get some sleep to let yourself recharge and rest
- Think positive thoughts as much as possible
- Create a sigil that has a “healing” “self care” “positive thinking” meaning to scatter around you.
- Create a positive chant to say to yourself when you need some positivity.
- Create your own tea blend to calm and offer you comfort.
- Get a plant that you connect with. Whenever you are feeling down care for it, whether you are watering it, fertilizing it, singing to it, or reciting poetry to it. Name it. Provide it with the happiness that you are lacking.
- Provide yourself with a playlist or soundtrack to play when you need to calm down and unwind.
- Create your own daily rituals to help keep you grounded.
- Drink a cup of tea.
- Send thanks and say good morning to the sun when you wake up and wish the moon goodnight before you fall asleep.
- Carry rose quartz, citrine, and tigers eye with you to boost your self esteem and self confidence.
- Take a moment to BREATH
- Carry a crystal that you take favor to and feel familiar with.
- Turn off all the electronics in your room. Lights, cellphone, laptop,ect. Light some candles and write in your grimoire or read a book.
- Create a self care jar and add herbs and crystals with self-care type correspondences. Leave it somewhere that you can see it. Charge it with good intentions so whenever you look at it, it brings you a small bit of happiness.
- Look up at the stars.
- Talk to the moon.
- Take a long bath and add lavender to calm yourself. Maybe light some candles as well.
- Connect and spend time with your tarot deck, familiar, magick tools, etc.
- Make something magickal whether you cook or craft it. But let it come from the heart.
- Do some yoga.
- Cloud watch
Do not forget to take your prescribed medication, it was prescribed to you for a reason.
May the moon light your path!