Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

This is really good Savlove. I have been doing these exercising. I like the way it feels. At first, I did not get a pillow to rest my arms on while doing this. I soon got my pillow and did all of these exercises.

Thanks for posting this. I appreciate this!!!

Thanks for  getting right to it! 

I have been digging all your posts - weaving some of them more into this practice than others of course. 

But as for this post, I had to proclaim it to the (our) world because I've been working closely with the three tan tiens, relaxing and tightening those connections, and since this is the time to look beyond our usual teachers for supplements, that's when a YT search turned up this. And yes, what an adjustment, just after I'd contacted my sphenoid.

Love the pillow tip! Thanks Sav :-)

Wonder if this would help with headaches/teeth grinding/ sinus problems? Sav?

Yep, I'm here. Just got up from the yoga mat. Sure, this could help, but I'll search and post other stuff too my friend. 

The 3 problems could all be connected or separated out. I know about all 3 personally. For sinus I suggest a neti pot, alternate nostril breathing slow and gentle, ... there are ways. Like Paul Krassner once said, "Ve half ways of making you laugh"

lol

Headaches are the most variable no doubt. This would help, but the more integrated with other modes, the better. I do have less headaches than before at this time, however, this is part of an array of videos relating to the head, the next to share is definitely Prune Harris, coming right up!

Thank you Sav!!

Exercises follow inspiring April 2020 forecast!

This one's in my own words, as my playlist revealed this woman's Alexander technique video was deleted (aw!):

This is a great way to relax the jaw. Sit up straight with your mouth closed and on the kind of smile you would give to someone you like just let your jaw drop. Nothing else in the skull moves like in tenser open-mouthed expressions. You just give it the exhale. And then close your lips, at least partially. This creates an adjustment in the chest an shoulders on the inhale through the nose. Do this in a round of three. You'll love it.

Thank you Sav ~ tried and tested is always good x

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook

Donations & Sponsorship

July's 2020 Temple Sponsor:
TRUSTED TAROT
Get an accurate, FREE Tarot reading from Trusted Tarot and find answers to your most important questions above love, money, and more.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Please consider a donation to help with our continued growth and site costs

Connect

Visit The Temple
on Facebook:

Blog Posts

This is an Illuminati Website

Posted by Jim on August 7, 2020 at 1:03am 2 Comments

The Sol Assassin (XII)

Posted by Quingu on August 5, 2020 at 1:25pm 0 Comments

The Black (RA)inbows' Decree

Posted by Quingu on July 27, 2020 at 1:00pm 0 Comments