The Governing and Conception Vessels
I find this very interesting and important when you work on the attuning process and Kundalini.
The Governing and Conception Vessels are the main rivers of the body's Yin and Yang energies.
They are polar aspects of the body.
The Governing and Conception Vessels are two branches of the same source, and inseparable Yin-and-Yang, front-and-back duality.
These vessels connect the uterus with the Kidneys, Heart, and Brain.
They originate externally and ascend the front and back of the torso, and form a small circle when the tip of the tongue touches the upper palate in the mouth and the anal sphincter is squeezed.
Not only does this action complete the balance of Fire (Heart) and Water (Kidneys) energy, it also increases the body's protective Qi.
Along these vessels, It draws the Yang, Fire, Pingala “downward” and Yin, Ida, “upward” essence up and down the body, fusing the Water and Fire energies together. This fusion facilitates a Yin and Yang balance throughout the body.
The Governing and Conception Vessels each have two energy flows on the anterior and posterior vertical midline of the body. Each vessel's pathway is complete, being composed of an ascending energetic flow and a descending energetic flow. Both vessels are superimposed on each other.
It is important to understand the energetic potential of these two currents flowing in both an ascending and descending direction on the posterior and anterior vertical midline in the body.
The energetic movement of these two currents explains why there are two opposite directions of focused concentration used in energy cultivation meditations.
By doing this completes the circuit with attuning someone to Reiki.
Governing Meridian the Yang channel (the Governing Vessel) begins at the perineum and flows up the back center of the body, over the top of the head, and back down to the roof of the mouth. This is the main yang meridian and as such has a governing effect on all the other yang meridians and organs- small intestine, bladder, triple warmer, stomach, heart, and gall bladder. The yang organ functions are primarily active and relate to breaking down food and fluids and the absorption of nutrients from them, the circulation of the derived "nourishing energies" around the body, and the secretion of unused materials. Located right at the crown of the head, known as the anterior fontanel in a newborn child, is a unique connecting point for all yang meridians.
Exercise for Connecting the Governing and Conceptual Vessels
to connect the yang energy and the yin energy is very beneficial for the whole system on all levels, physical, etheric, emotional, mental, etc. It is effortless to do and it is an ideal way to check your own energies are functioning and flowing smoothly.
1) Place the hands in the lap, with the right hand resting on the left, and pull the shoulders back ever so slightly and the chin in a little so that there is a small pull on the back of the neck; this will ease the blood flow to the brain.
2) Close your eyes, and with the mouth ever so slightly open, rest the tip of the tongue on the roof of the mouth touched to the highest point in the roof of the mouth behind the teeth. This placement of the tongue is vital because it naturally maintains the flow of energy to the head whilst keeping the jaw relaxed.
3) The tongue connects these two important currents when touched to the highest point in the roof of the mouth. Allow your energy to complete the loop by letting your Mindflow along with it. Start in the mouth and mentally circulate your attention with the energy.
Eventually the current will begin to feel warm in some places as it loops around. Relax; try to bring your mind directly into the part of the loop is focused on.
4) Experience the actual feeling of the flow of chi in that part of your body. Once the circuit is going smoothly, inhale as you go up the spine and over to the third eye, and exhale as you go down from the Third Eye to the perineum.
5) You can complete as many circuits as you wish, finishing when you are ready or going on to meditate or working with your Programmed Crystals.
For those in the area it must be very beneficial. Thanks.