Hello here we have an opportunity to simply say hi! Otherwise you can tell us about yourselves, your likes or dislikes, family or friends, wishes and hopes. Whatever YOU feel comfortable sharing. Photographs are optional :-)

hello

Hi/Hello graphics @ crystalcomments.com

Views: 532

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Wow, oh my gawwwd, I actually got the title wrong, I'm sucha silly Billy, it's A Midwinter Promise, still by Lulu Taylor, I can not believe I got the name wrong,her books do seem to be very good, once I have actually finished this one I will get round to trying other books written by her, I used to take finished books to a book recycle shop so others can enjoy them too.

Oh my gawwwd, that is so wonnnnnderful to hear your how your kids devour books, my son used to but he's more into his games now, I keep trying to get him back onto his reading but i may aswell just not bother.Oh my gawwwd, your eldest daughter must be so much of a genius, a book like that would take some working at, i tried to read a heavy book once but in the end i had to put it down, my brain just wont function  with such depth, so i know wotcha mean my friend.

That's fahhhbulous that your teen daughter will actually use common sense and come off, sometimes my son comes off on his own choice, but what happens his friends and my son use whatsapp to speak on video chat with his friends while they all are on the same game, now even tho they can speak over headphones while playing the games, modern way of life.

Oh my gawwwd, you know that feeling too my friend, the drunk cabbage brain, isn't it such a drain.

I've gotta brave the outside world tomorrow, my car is booked in for its MOT testing, oh my gawwwd, I'm hoping it passes the test but I'm not holding any positive vibes with it, I'm glad you managed to get out with your daughter during homeschooling break, I managed a smaller walk with my pooch, only made a 20 minute walk, seems as tho each time I go out with her, I've gone from 3 walks a day to just one, everyone is out too, just not guessing right with the walk.

Oh I know wotcha mean, I've had to stop using my creams and scrubs, I normally get a month's supply but that kinda thing would be classed as non essential and a luxury, but that's okay, I'll survive without for the time being, everybody else is in the same boat, and yes, walking around like a Zombie I know that feeling, seeing everyone else the same does kinda help.

The last coupla days we have had good weather so going out for a short time in the Sun is a feel good factor, at the weekend we are due cold weather so I'm not sure how it will be, hopefully just as good to get some fresh air.

Hope you have a good day my friend, have fun and catch you soon xx

Hello Zanoni :-) Pleased to meet you. 

It's from my garden..maybe last year. Thank you :-)

Our garden is a big jobs, in small plots at the moment. I am part way through prepping it all up for the new growth, pruning other things back hard ( it's not good, if I leave it for a few more weeks ~ triffids come to mind lol) and sorting seeds out. I'm hoping to beat the mice and insects to the salad plants this year, if they get hungry some plants will have to go onto the spare room window-sills, until they are big enough to cope. Avoiding the cat ~ obviously. We have a lot of wildlife as we are right next to the woods.

What is a 'primrose jasmine'? That combination sounds gorgeous. Cousin :-) 

Wow! I missed comments in this discussion. Not sure if I've caught buttons or what.

Lmao at the  salad and bug issue. I'm trying to get my seedlings to peek but they're not having it. Still too sleepy. 

That plant is quite beautiful.. I love the cascade effect. Especially perfect if you can make a 'secret' hideaway underneath :-)

Thank you for the photos. 

Fae at the Bottom of the Garden ♡♡♡♡ How utterly adorable! Memories of when they were tiny? 

My children used to play on the banking, to the side of the house. Magic. Those were days of sunshine and butterflies. They'd take a blanket, cakes, books, toys, juice and play. I used to stand at the front windows, watching them ~ knowing they were their memories in the making. Precious treasure. They are all parents themselves now.

Mockingbird. Do you know I've heard of them, but it just struck me, I've no idea what they look like. I'm going to look for images.

Thanks Zanoni

(image by zoosnow)

Are they about the size of a Jay when full grown?

WOW! I love this picture, Elspeth!!! Welcome Zanoni

Hugs Mystic x

Hello Zanoni, so nice to meet you. Thank you for liking my artwork. Yes, I do a lot of automatic drawing. I sit, focus, and meditate before I even pick up my pencil. A lot of times my drawings actually represent who I am from deep within. I can tell you the step I do throughout the drawing process if you want. Lately, my artwork has been digital but I have been drawing again from the start.

These drawings are 18" X 24". I have these on display in an art center.

This is how I start. With pencil first, then I ink it in and then begin to fill in the images.

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook