In this exercise, we will introduce you to the process by which my may intone specific Vowel sounds. This should be performed before you start your daily Mind Father Meditation.
* First sit in a relaxed position with your hands on your knees, or folded in your lap.
* Hold your back erect and straight.
* Take in a deep breath.
* Begin intoning the first the A-U-M by starting with the sound AAAAAA. This sound should be positioned at the front of the mouth.
* Next focus on the U sound by moving the sound to the middle of your mouth with a OOOOOH sound.
* After that focus on the M sound by moving it further to the back of your throat with an EEEEMMM sound.
* After your first time practicing this, repeat the exercise for 5 minutes before meditating.
Note: It should feel as if you are pressing the sound into the roof of your mouth and into the point between your eyes. as you move from front to back, feel the focus of vibration move from the front to the back of your head. After this practice intoning, the A-U-M with your mouth partially closed. This will produce a profound effect on the mind.
Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!
Visit The Temple