-Jedi Blessing of Water-
Depending on the use of the water you wish to bless there are many ways to collect water to make your very own Jedi Holy water, preferably fresh spring water would be best but I know living in an urban area that sources of fresh spring water can be hard to come by, so sometimes I wait for a good rain to come around (During Spring) and I collect water for my blessing. If rainwater is not suitable then, at last, you (Can) use tap water but the first two would be the better choice. You can choose to create Lunar water; water that is left overnight to bask in the full moonlight or you can do Solar water which is left in the morning to collect the solar energies, either work depending on what uses you have for each. Sometimes I even will drop a crystal or stone into the water which correlates with the Lunar/Solar energies that I wish to imbue the water with. If you leave your water out overnight to collect the energies of the Moon make sure you set an alarm to wake up early enough to bring your water indoors before the Sun Rises and if you do Solar charged water to bring it indoors before the night comes.
(CREATION OF YOUR HOLY WATER)
- Take a sacred symbol of your choice and draw it on a piece of paper, the symbol should be large enough to encompass the perimeter of the glass which you have collected your water, the circle and symbol will act as a focal point in order to infuse the water with the properties you want to add and the symbol will help with visualization.
- Add a pinch of salt (Sea Salt) if possible, then say:
“Water and Salt I mix now in the power of the Force; the great Elixir of Life, may the light always surround it, may the Force make it so. You can swirl the mixture with your finger, a spoon or a wand if you have one, but always remember before swirling always clean and purify whatever it is you use to stir with.
3. Place the glass with the water and salt on the sheet of paper so that it covers the Holy symbol you have chosen.
4. Visualize a ray of White light coming from your hands (Your Force Energy) and let the light totally encompass the whole glass that you are charging and blessing. Feel the properties of the sacred symbol and your own Force energy infusing the water with the will and intent of the work you need to be done. (Feel the Force Flowing) through your hands into the water.
5. As you feel the Divine Energy flowing through you, use your active hand and pass it over the glass, Feel the Force being channeled into the water, please make sure that you are doing this in a clockwise direction. Pass your hand as many times as you need in order to charge the water and as you see fit. I would recommend now adding Rose petals to the water (Later to be filtered out). Since ancient times, roses have symbolized God at work in whatever situation they appear. The intricate and elegant rose offers a glimpse of a masterful creator's active presence in creation. As this fragrant flower blooms, its buds gradually open to reveal blossoms with lovely layers—an illustration of how spiritual wisdom unfolds in people's lives. The strong, sweet scent of a rose brings to mind the powerful sweetness of love, which is the essence of God. So it's not surprising that many miracles and encounters with angels throughout history have involved roses. Now filter out the rose petals and continue your work. Now that this process is complete say aloud or to yourself “By the will of the Force it is done!”