Good day, Sun beams!
Today we are experiencing the waxing crescent cycle of the Moon. The word "waxing" means "growing." The Moon grows in Illumination, or gets brighter as we move towards the Full Moon.
Today, try this meditation to check in with your soul, and to illuminate what you need to bring/are bringing into the light during this phase of the moon cycle.
Waxing Crescent Meditation:
- Sit somewhere comfortably and close your eyes.
- Take deep breaths into the base of your spine. Feel the cord from the top of your head down to the base of your spine aligning, and rooting down into the Earth.
- Take a moment to appreciate this day that the Divine Creator has given you. Bask in the feeling of gratitude for all that is.
- Now, pull all of your thoughts back within. Take as much time as you need. You are now home inside your physical temple. Now that your soul has come home, welcome yourself home.
- Sit in stillness.
- Ask yourself, "What am I creating this month?" Reflect on how you answer this question. Are you putting positive and helpful energies into the world? How can you better refine what you are bringing into the light this month?
- Next, ask yourself, "How am I being my authentic self this month?" What are you doing that you truly enjoy? How can you best work towards these goals that you have put in place for yourself? What blockages (if any) surround you, and how can you remove these blocks?"
-Now, before coming back to reality, take a moment to say or think this affirmation, "Today, I bring to light the true aspects of my soul. I bring light into the World. The universe supports me. I am a powerful and Divine creator."
I hope you enjoyed this meditation! Love y'all.